Trail Repair Day Sunday 9th December.
The target once again for this repair day is Yoghurt Pots.
Meet up in Car Park 1, Radnor Road, Holmbury Hill. This is the car park at the top of Holmbury Hill (past the start of BKB if coming from Peaslake):
What to bring:- Yourself
– Refreshments (or you might get lucky and somebody might bring cake)
– Pair of boots or sturdy shoes
– Gloves if you have them (we have gloves if you need them)
– Tools – particularly a mattock if you have one (we do supply tools)
– Suitable clothing for the weatherIf you would like to come along either enter your details on the volunteer mailing list, or email us direct: email@example.com
Don’t worry if you’ve never been to a dig day, there’ll be plenty of people to explain what to do, why we do it and show you techniques to use with the tools.
Hope to see you there!