Become a friend of the Hurtwood – this is the most important thing you can do to support the work of Hurtwood Trails.
Why should I become a Friend of the Hurtwood?
Friends of the Hurtwood is the charity that manages open-access to the Hurtwood. Donations help to:
- Keep the Hurtwood freely accessible to all users (including mountain bikers)
- Fund the salary of the full-time Ranger and the community work he does
- Keep the Hurtwood free from fly-tipping
- Maintain trails, tracks and car parks, including paying for any equipment or materials to do this
- Hire sub-contractors/equipment when needed
- Pay for the tools that Hurtwood Trails use to maintain the trails!
By becoming a Friend you are doing your part to help keep the charity going and show your appreciation for the hard work, much of it by volunteers, done on the Hurtwood.
BECOME A FRIEND NOW!